We Are Now Open And Are Also Accepting New Patients!
We hope this post finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your Health & Safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and due to the COVID-19 situation, our office has significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control.
Here are some of the changes that you will see at your next appointment.
- When we confirm your dental appointment you will be asked that you participate in a Health and Wellness screening.
- On the day of your appointment, we ask that you arrive wearing a mask. We will provide a mask if you do not have one.
- For the time being, we have eliminated our reception room area and ask that you wait in your car and call 973-467-0720 when you have arrived. We will let you know when to enter the office.
- Please come to the office alone unless you are a minor and require adult supervision or have a disability and require assistance. We will make exceptions as needed.
- Upon entering the front door we ask that you wear your mask and utilize the hand sanitizer.
- A team member will greet you, and take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer. You will then be escorted to a treatment room.
- When treatment is completed you will be directed to the front desk area.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep all of our patients and team safe.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 973-467-0720.
Thank you for being part of our Dental Family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Harold A.Pollack and the Team
BE WELL STAY SAFE